Monday, July 27, 2009

Apparently this is news...

I have reached the age where I'm no longer able to understand the gibberish that spews from my younger compatriots' mouths about their favourite stars.

I don't understand why anyone would want to be a part of a 'Robsten' (as it sounds suspiciously like a dirty middle-aged baseball player). I'm entirely unconvinced of the allure of the two-toned singing nasal cavity that is Miley Cyrus. And I cannot wrap my brain around the phenomenon that is the Jonas Brothers. These boys singing on stage at the Grammy's with Stevie Wonder was almost physically painful.

So it is with supreme confusion that the following news fell across my desk: the second of the Jonas brothers has apparently decided to split with longtime girlfriend Camilla Bell (you know her and her eyebrows, I promise you). Which for me begged the question, what took them so long to figure out that they're siblings?

No comments: