Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can we please stop talking about their personal lives?!

I mean honestly, I realize that to a certain extent the star machine runs on the voyeuristic urges of pre-pubescent (and embarrassingly enough, post-pubescent) masses but c'mon people, are we SERIOUS?! I don't want to know what Brangelina had for breakfast or that ScarJo and RyRy are fighting. I don't want to hear about Tiger's supposed affair or the messages that Mariah left on Eminem's voicemail.

Can we please just get back to the music/movies/humanitarian work/sport etc. that these people are known for and get the heck out of their personal lives? Rock Hudson was a leading man for many years and no one had to know that he was gay. Why do we feel the need to bust open the images that they work so hard to show us? I'm really okay with Vanessa Hudgens' kiddie image...I didn't need to know about the naked pictures she sent her boyfriend.

TOO MUCH INFORMATION people. Enough is enough. Let's draw the line; shall we?

No comments: