Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dead man decals

Okay I know that I'm just perpetuating things by talking about it but I can't figure out which member of the cast and/or crew sold their soul for this damned Twilight thing to take off. It's insane! Speaking of insane I was looking at some interior decorating stuff and came across this:


Edward Cullen silhouette decals for your wall. In the tradition of the shower curtains, pillows, sheets, underwear and countless other things that have been released in tandem with the franchise this disturbs me greatly. Who wants to wake up in the middle of the night to a person in their room? Don't kids spend years GETTING OVER the idea that someone's going to sneak into their room at night.

*shudder*

Why?!

1 comment:

Matt said...

If he were wearing a furbelow, I would order one right now.