Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm pretty sure I have a sickness...

...and the solution is more So You Think You Can Dance. Oh yes, the girl who HATES reality TV is obsessed with this show. I like to pretend that it's a healthy obsession (yes I know that's an oxymoron) but more often than not I'm aware that I like the show a little TOO much. Why am I admitting this? Well it has come to my attention that I'm a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to my beliefs regarding film/tv and music...

I'm just trying to say: we all have our thing and mine involves the reality TV love child of Survivor and Dancing with the Stars.

Ah well.

EDIT: (July 3rd) Because I KNOW there are people as sick for this show as I am and because Matt and I generate so much content on a weekly basis that I think is HILARIOUS and well worth sharing please prepare yourselves for Mattobhan's weekly SYTYCD rant. Enjoy.

No comments: